From the Blog
IBM Big Data Hub Blog
- Announcing the Journey to AI Blog, the new home for IBM data and AI storiesby eric-hausken on July 29, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Welcome to the Journey to AI Blog, the new home for blog storytelling from across the IBM Data and AI business. Here you’ll find the latest news, client features, product launches, industry innovator spotlights and thought leadership from IBM executives.
- Why healthcare needs big data and analyticsby holly-vatter on July 28, 2020 at 7:51 pm
The COVID-19 global pandemic has heightened the focus on collecting, analyzing, and leveraging big data to drive positive and lifesaving outcomes. Yet the volume, velocity, and variety of data generated by COVID-19 is too vast and complex to be analyzed by traditional means.
- Upgraded agility for the modern enterprise with IBM Cloud Pak for Databy mukta-singh on July 27, 2020 at 10:36 pm
Your data and AI tools are important, and outcomes are critical, but with today’s data-driven world, businesses must accelerate outcomes while improving IT cost efficiency. But how do you achieve this? First, Data and AI initiatives must have intelligent workflows where the data lifecycle can work for various personas of the organization. It’s beyond just tool collaboration and consolidation, but it is also the collaboration of teams, streamlining of processes and interoperability of capabilities that improve outcomes.
- TM1 FEEDSTRINGS: What Is It and How Do You Use Itby John on January 4, 2021 at 11:08 am
You’ve probably have across a rule that has SKIPCHECK at the start. You might have noticed that also, quite often, is another line of code right next to it in the rule file – FEEDSTRINGS. But what the hell is it and how do you use it? What is Feedstrings in TM1? Feedstrings, very simply,…
- How to Limit TM1 Rule Scope (and speed up your model!)by John on December 18, 2020 at 6:16 am
Simple method for cutting down the calculation overhead of TM1 rules for a multi year forecasting model by limiting rule scope.
- How to Get an Element ID from an Alias in an TM1 Excel Reportby John on December 14, 2020 at 12:00 am
Need to get a primary element name from an alias in a TM1 Excel report? Simple solution for deriving an element principal name in Excel.